Thursday, December 12, 2013

#1

I have started several different blogs over the past couple of years. I have made beautiful templates with equally stunning html codes, forms, and fonts. I have researched and reviewed every "How To Start A Blog" article on the Internet. (Literally, *all* of them.) I have created some cute and clever Blog names, titles, descriptions & domain names. I have even read other blogs to see how I should do mine. I've written a dozen articles to post, all with accompanying pictures. However, that is as far as I have gotten. Something was always holding me back: not enough time, not the right title, didn't like the content, wanted a different domain name, or a myriad of other different reasons. I come across the most amazing, interesting, fascinating, surprising and beautiful things in my every day life and I'll think, "Wow, I would put this on my blog if I ever published one!" Well, as of today, no more! I am going to write, post, tag and create with wild abandon. I believe that the healing and the power of the process is in the journey, not in the destination. So welcome to my blog, aptly named because I 100% know and believe that God has strategically placed me where I am in life, for reasons that will be revealed at some point. And I welcome you! Thanks for stopping by. :)  Stay tuned for more wonderful musings, ideas, and downright cool content.

1 comment:

  1. Sharing self-discovery creates a living being. You are creating something as unique as yourself using echoes from all beings. God bless your blog and the hearts that can hear it.

    ReplyDelete